Tuesday 2 October 2007

Not the Blog Intended for Today…

First of all I’d like to thank all those who have left comments on my blog. You rock guys:) Unfortunately these do not include my Best Belov Skanky Bloke (who can’t be bothered) or my favour auntie (who also can’t be bothered because she can’t believe I could possibly have anything worthwhile to say, lol!) This I did intend to say today.

But in other news, I have heard today that my internet friend Wind Dance and her hubby are likely to lose their farm. They have lots of animals who they love dearly and they are really nice, caring people so please spare a thought and purrayer for them. They also have live streaming video of their pug Dora’s litter of puppies, which can be seen here. The puppies are “bugs”, which means they are Boston/Pug crosses, lol! They are really cute, I’m sure even you kitties will agree:)

Well, off to the eye v-e-t tomorrow so will see you all when I see you… I hope!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are really cute puppies! I watched them and My Lady squealed!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Hello there, pleasure to meet you. It is always nice to happen upon a cat from the south of England. I am originally from Siam, of course, but the Isle of Wight is where I am forced to live in poverty with my humans.

I look forward to reading more about your escapades. x

Daisy said...

Do not worry, sometimes my Daddie does not even read my blog unless my Mommie says "Look at some cute pictures of Daisy!"

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Black Cat.Thanks for your comments.
I tagged you for the Desktop meme.
Come to my blog for details