Wednesday 16 January 2008

Awards!

Diamond Emerald Eyes kindly gave me this award:

The You Make My Day Award is presented to bloggers whose blog brings you happiness and inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland. The rules are to pass the award along to up to 10 Kitties.

And Karen Jo kindly gave me this award. I feel so honoured! Thank you Diamond, thank you Karen Jo, I really appreciate these!

Here are the rules for this Award:

1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.


2. Acknowledge this post.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!

I would like to nominate:

Daisy the Curly Cat because it takes a lot of thought to write such entertaining posts and comics.

William of Mass Destruction because he often comes up with some very profound thoughts about life, the universe and everything.

Kate and Puddy because they always come up with interesting stuff.

Dr. Tweety because his thoughts are so original and hilariously funny.

JB because she tells us so many interesting facts about animals from all over the world and her Small World is cool too!

There are so many more who also deserve this Award, one is spoilt for choice!

I’m also delighted to read in Karen Jo’s blog that Annie and Mao are both home. I’m so glad for them and their beans, who must have been out of their minds with worry.

Adan and Michico, if you’re reading this, I haven’t forgotten about the meme. It’s in the pipeline and I hope to have it up in the next few days.

Update Thursday, 17th Jan: I think it wasn’t just Blogger that was having a hissy fit yesterday; I think my brain had decided to have a Workless Wednesday:

1. I forgot to include Diamond’s Award, although I had put it in my sidebar on Tuesday (for which omission abject apologies dear Diamond).

2. I forgot to put a link to Diamond’s site after she had pointed out this omission (for which further abject apologies).

3. I didn’t get round to nominating anyone else to receive it. This was more due to lack of time than my unworking brain, but still, I could have said I was going to do it later. Duhr!

Anyhoo, I can nominate up to 10 kitties. I have 155 feeds in Bloglines and apparently 807 unread items (how many?!?!!!) because I’m so far behind in catching up, which is a bummer coz I love you all! So I don’t know who has already received it and who to choose amongst you. So I’m going to take a rain check, try to catch up and then do my nominations over the next few days. “Oh yeah, like she’s going to remember that” I hear voices in my head saying (no, I’m not schizophrenic – yet!) so if I don’t do it fairly soon, please dear readers, nag me!!!


9 comments:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I give you an award too, but I guess you don't like it. :P

Black Cat said...

Diamond darling, I'm so sorry, I LOVE the award you gave me. I put it in my sidebar and was going to write a post about it but got distracted. I am going to rectify that right now. Thank you, thank you, thank you and sorry, sorry, sorry! xxx

P.S. I've left this comment on your own blog too.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Thank you so much for this award! I will wait for blogger to stop having a hissy fit and come back and take another look. My mom was having trouble with it today too.
Thank you so much!
--JB

Anonymous said...

Thank you for nominating Puddy and me for the award! We feel very loved! :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award!

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you ever so much for thinking of me, too!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Congratulations on your awards! We think you totally deserve them!

Ivan from WMD said...

Aw, you're so sweet to give me an award! Congratulations on all of yours, too!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

DEarest BLACK Cat,

We lovez ya!!! & we iz furry exstATIC OEVFUR YER AWARDZ.

We iz also touched dat you would tink of us.

I wants all of us to get togedder & haz a big MEOW fest!! We could justee help to heal each other & promise to walk on da ceilin; ALWAYZ.

Anywayz, dat iz my Rx fur you.

Love, Dr Tweety